My moving average for body fat is at 27.9, with recent lows of 27.4. I have to do some math to see if things are progressing at the rate I want, but this is excellent news, regardless.
I have a crazy-assed Tanita body fat monitoring scale that lets you program in stats for 4? 5? different people. It also does things like bone density and hydration level estimates.
I'll post the exact type of scale when I get back home tonight.
From what I understand, the best and most accurate time to weigh yourself is in the morning right after you have gotten out of bed. You are basically at the lowest you will be for the day, before you have consumed calories (which you will burn) or liquid (which passes through your body). Just what my cousin has told me. She's a nutrionist or at least has her masters in it. Anyhow, keep up the effort.
We are Seppo and Ei-Nyung and we are attempting to get our butts in better shape by publicly posting our efforts and progress. Let's hope it's not too humiliating.
5 comments:
How are you measuring your body fat percentage?
I have a crazy-assed Tanita body fat monitoring scale that lets you program in stats for 4? 5? different people. It also does things like bone density and hydration level estimates.
I'll post the exact type of scale when I get back home tonight.
It's the Tanita Innerscan.
Crazy. We just ordered the same scale last night. How do you like it?
From what I understand, the best and most accurate time to weigh yourself is in the morning right after you have gotten out of bed. You are basically at the lowest you will be for the day, before you have consumed calories (which you will burn) or liquid (which passes through your body). Just what my cousin has told me. She's a nutrionist or at least has her masters in it. Anyhow, keep up the effort.
Post a Comment