So, my starting weight is 216. That's up from my low of 213, which sucks, but I guess you just have to keep moving forward. My goal is 200 by April 1, which is slower than last year's push, but it'll definitely be harder, because I've been above 215 now for just about 12 years. I'd like to find some sort of good motivation - the past attempts have been rather poor. Though the November motivation was good, the actual change wasn't all that noticeable, which was bad.
Last year, success came from competition. This year, Ei-Nyung's doing the whole process as well, so hopefully having someone working toward the same goal will help.
The goal will be one small meal and one regular-sized meal per day, plus at least two days a week of swimming, and one of another type of exercise, on top of the regular dog walking.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I checked Active.com quickly, and there are a number of swimming races in May, June, and July. They are mostly Bay swims, which might not be your thing. There is also an April 5th lake swim (ICE Breaker Open Water Swim) but it's near Sacramento.
In any case, best of luck finding your motivation and meeting your goals!
Post a Comment